Monday, September 26, 2011

Questions With No Answers

Ever get to the place where your questions have questions?  Yeah.  I’m there.  Haha…only thing I can do is laugh because I hate to cry. 

Seriously though, when all you get for your research is more questions, it gets very discouraging.  It would be so much easier to just crawl back in the box I came out of and accept everything I’m told and live by the rules that make no sense…ignorance is bliss. 

And then I just can’t make myself do it.  I mean, I still live by the rules in a sense, because I still go to a place where that’s just what you have to do, and out of respect for them (because, I really do love and respect them), while I’m there, I do follow most of the rules.  But I just can’t quite make myself agree with them.  And it’s really hard to come to grips with that. 

I’m trying, but…wow is it ever tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input is appreciated but please keep it friendly and non-judgemental. You certainly don't have to agree with me, but just be gentle about it, please. ;o)