Sunday, July 24, 2011

And Thus It Begins

Nothing like trying to be respectful of others in your disagreement on issues that are less than important and getting bashed for it.

Zeke and I are trying to continue to be respectful of others who are so easily offended while yet taking our best shot at being who, what, and where God wants us to be…it’s such a hard balance to find.

Some people you just can’t please, and some people get offended over nothing. Amazes me, really.

So here we are again…the question is, how long will our name be mud this time?

Thank God for freedom…I’m so glad I don’t have to spend all my time casting judgment on everyone else’s actions anymore. Now I’m praying that THEY find the same freedom. In the meantime, being a permanent missionary to a foreign country is looking better and better all the time.

Perhaps God’s got an opening in…say…Hawaii?

1 comment:

  1. My hubs and I sometimes talk of moving to Hawaii. lol. Or maybe even Australia. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Input is appreciated but please keep it friendly and non-judgemental. You certainly don't have to agree with me, but just be gentle about it, please. ;o)